網站首頁 工作範例 辦公範例 個人範例 黨團範例 簡歷範例 學生範例 其他範例 專題範例
當前位置:三優範文網 > 專題 > 熱點專題

商場購物英語口語情景對話

欄目: 熱點專題 / 釋出於: / 人氣:1.4W

大家好,我是豆子。今天我們繼續說說去奧特萊斯購物的這個話題吧!

商場購物英語口語情景對話

Hi everyone! This is 豆子。 Today, we continue to talk about shopping at Outlets.

買鞋!

Lucy: Let's go to that store. You said you were interested with buying a pair of flat shoes.

我們去那家鞋店,你說你想買一雙平底鞋!

Jessica: Right!What about you? Any plan?

是的,你呢?啥計劃?

Lucy: No plan, but I am looking for a pair of over-the-knee boots. It seems hard for me to pick a fit one.

沒計劃啊,不過想看一雙過膝靴,不過不好挑合適的。

Jessica:Black boots are going well with any color of your dress or coat. You need to try them on;then, you will know what kind of boots are fit for you.

黑色的靴子是百搭!你得試, 才能知道哪種型別的靴子合適你穿。

兩人來到鞋店,準備看鞋

S:Hi,ladies!What can I do for you?

女士們好,能為您做點啥?

Lucy: Hi,we are looking for some flat shoes and boots.

你好,我們想看些平底鞋和靴子。

S: Sure! We have several popular flats with different colors,what size of your shoes?

好的,我們有一些很流行的平底鞋有不同顏色,您的鞋幾碼?

Jessica:Mine is 7,maybe 6.5?

7碼吧,有可能6.5?

S:Ok,I will take size seven for you. If it is big for you, I will take size 6.5 for you.

好的,先給你拿7碼,如果大了,給你拿6.5碼

Jessica: Lucy, do you think this pair of ballet flats is fit for me?

你覺得這芭蕾平底鞋合適麼?

Lucy: They are very cute. Are they comfortable?Only your feet can tell whether these shoes are comfortable or not.

看上去很可愛。舒服麼?只有你的腳知道舒服不舒服。

Jessica:Yes,they are. Let me think for a while,I am not sure whether I need flats.

舒服,讓我想一會兒,我不確定是否需要平底。。。。

Lucy:Ok,take your time.

好的,不急。

S:So we have ankle boots, over-the-knee boots, knee-high boots. Do you have any preference?

所以,我們有腳踝靴,過膝靴,到膝靴。您有偏好麼?

Lucy: Not really. They are different styles. Would you like to take a pair of ankle boots and a pair of over-the-knee boots for me? Size 7, please.

沒偏好,感覺是不同的風格,幫我拿一雙腳踝靴和一雙過膝靴吧,7碼!

S: Sure! What color do you like?

好的,啥顏色呢?

Lucy: Black!

黑色!

S: so this pair of ankle boots has high heel, our flat ankle boots are sold out. This pair of over-the-knee boots is flat, and it is very comfortale to wear.

這雙裸靴呢是帶高跟的,我們的平底裸靴斷貨了。這雙過膝靴是平底的,很舒服。

Jessica: Over-the-knee boots are better. What do you think, Lucy?

我覺得過膝靴好些,你覺得呢?

Lucy: I will take this one without any hesitation. They are really comfortable! Did you make any decision? Buy flats or not?

毫不猶豫,買!太舒服了。你呢?買不買平底鞋?

Jessica:Not right now. Let's check other stores.

先不買了,我們再去看看別家!

Lucy: Ok.

好的!

Lucy:Hi,I will have this pair of over-the-knee boots. Thanks.

你好,這雙過膝靴我要了,謝謝。

S: All right!

好的!

選好了靴子,準備結賬,這回不用現金了,用信用卡

S:So the final price is 100 dollars,do you want to have a membership card? You will get additional 20 percent off with a membership card next time.

最後100美金,您想辦會員卡麼? 有了會員卡,您下次來,還有額外的八折!

Lucy: No, thanks.

不需要,謝謝。

S:All right! Cash or credit card?

現金或信用卡?

Lucy: Credit card, please.

信用卡!

S: May I see your ID?

可以看下證件麼?

Lucy:Sure, here it is.

好的,給你。

S: All right, please sign here. This is your bag, do you want to have your receipt in your bag?

好的,請這裡簽名(刷信用卡後,出單子,簽名)。這是您的購物袋,您想把收據放裡面麼?

Lucy:Yes, please.

嗯,請放裡面吧!

S:Ok, have a nice day, ladies!

祝您今天愉快!

Lucy: You too!

你也是!

公眾號:跟著豆子學口語