網站首頁 工作範例 辦公範例 個人範例 黨團範例 簡歷範例 學生範例 其他範例 專題範例

面試常用英語口語對話

欄目: 面試口語 / 釋出於: / 人氣:2.76W

q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

面試常用英語口語對話

a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

q:give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

a:i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)

q:why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)

a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

q:how do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

a: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent. (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

a:with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

q: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

q:what do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

q:what make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

q:are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or

do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

a:yes, i think so.

a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

a:hel// and caring.(樂於助人和關心 他人。)

a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心 。)

a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心 他人和有決心 的人。)

q:what personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

a: (i admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

a: (i like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

q:what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

a:i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

a:i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

q:how do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

a:silence is golden. just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

a:when we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

1. q: what do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)a: sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)

a:minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

q:how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

a:i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

q:how do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

q:what provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)

a:doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)

a:finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個專案。)