網站首頁 工作範例 辦公範例 個人範例 黨團範例 簡歷範例 學生範例 其他範例 專題範例

精選外企面試用英語口語

欄目: 面試口語 / 釋出於: / 人氣:4.3K

q: what personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?

精選外企面試用英語口語

a: i admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

a: (i like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。

q: what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

a: i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標

a: i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

q: how do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的批評?

a: silence is golden. just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

a: when we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

q: what do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

a: sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。

a: minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

q: how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

a: i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點

q: how do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 q: what provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什麼會讓你有成就感?

a: doing my best job for your company. 為貴公司竭力效勞。

a: finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個專案。

q: if you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?why? 假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?

a: i would donate it to the medical research because i want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

a: i prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我樂意捐給教育機構。

q: what is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?

a: to get a job in my field is most important to me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

a: to secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

q: what current issues concern you the most? 目前什麼事是你最關心的?

a: the general state of our economy and the impact of china' entry to wto on our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

q: how long would you like to stay with this company? 你會在本公司服務多久呢?

a: i will stay as long as i can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。

q: could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?

a: as i have some administrative experience in my last job, i may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

a: i hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

a: perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

(如果不願正面回答,也可以說:) it would be premature for me to predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

(甚至還可以打趣的說:) hypothetically speaking, i might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 ceo 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

q: what range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

a: money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

a: (假如你有家眷,可以說:) to be frank and open with you, i like this job, but i have a family to support. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。