網站首頁 工作範例 辦公範例 個人範例 黨團範例 簡歷範例 學生範例 其他範例 專題範例

泰戈爾的詩英文總結(精選4篇)

欄目: 個人工作總結 / 釋出於: / 人氣:1.28W

泰戈爾的詩英文總結 篇1

1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellowleaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

泰戈爾的詩英文總結(精選4篇)

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,只是嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

2、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

使大地保持著青春不謝的,是大地的熱淚。

3、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass

who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。

4、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因錯過太陽而流淚,那麼你也將錯過群星。

5、 The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement, you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳著舞的流水啊!當你途中的泥沙為你的歌聲和流動哀求時,

你可願意擔起他們跛足的重擔?

6、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silenttrees.

憂愁在我心中沈寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。

7、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能選擇那的,是那的選擇了我。

8、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on theirback.

把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

9、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息隸屬於工作,正如眼瞼隸屬於眼睛。

10、The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''

瀑布歌道:「當我得到自由時,便有了歌聲。」

泰戈爾的詩英文總結 篇2

這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂裡,感覺到它的嘆息。

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled withmist and rain.

我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人對他自己建築起堤防來。

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了浮泛在生與愛與死的川流上的許多別的時代,以及這些時代之被遺忘,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love anddeath and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

只管走過去,不必逗留著採了花朵來儲存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers willkeep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voiceof their wings.

"誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。"

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我們的慾望把彩虹的顏色借給那隻不過是雲霧的人生。

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapoursof life.

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellowleaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

泰戈爾的詩英文總結 篇3

hast made me endless, such is thy pleasure. This frail vessel thouemptiest again and again, and fillest it ever with fresh life.

This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills and dales, andhast breathed through it melodies eternally new.

At the immortal touch of thy hands my little heart loses its limits in joyand gives birth to utterance ineffable.

Thy infinite gifts come to me only on these very small hands of mine. Agespass, and still thou pourest, and still there is room to fill.

從泰戈爾的詩中能看出來一顆晶瑩剔透的心,中文版本是根據英文譯出來的,所有有些看英文的更有味道些;我最想去旅遊的國家之一,就是印度,很想去看一些另一個東方文明是啥樣子的。泰戈爾的詩選是前幾天為了準備晚會詩歌朗誦整理的,好東西貼出來和大家共享。(以後我自己編輯整理的東西統一用sog_bj標記)

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡.

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall therewith a sigh

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裡.

Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in mywords.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻.

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了.

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakesher head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙

而俱下麼?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain atnight.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silenttrees.

飛鳥集2

有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微風似的,正在我的心上奏著潺湲的樂聲。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart themusic of the ripples.

“海水呀,你說的是什麼?”

“是永恆的疑問。”

“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?”

“是永恆的沉默。”

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.

靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love toyou.

創造的神祕,有如夜間的黑暗——是偉大的。

而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。

泰戈爾的詩英文總結 篇4

1、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned itwith splendour.

白雲謙卑地站在天邊,晨光給它披上壯麗的光彩。

2、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

塵土承受屈辱,卻以鮮花來回報

3、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

當富貴利達的人誇說他得到上帝的恩惠時,上帝卻羞了。

4、 Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles intoperfection.

不是鎚的敲打,乃是水的載歌載舞,使鵝卵石臻於完美。

5、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

上帝的大能在柔和的微風中,不在狂風暴雨中。

6、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

採擷花瓣得不著花的美麗。

7、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keepsaloof.

大的不怕與小的同遊,居中的卻遠避之。

8、" The learned say that your lights will one day be no more." said thefirefly to the stars made no answer.

螢火蟲對群星說:「學者說你的光有一天會熄滅。」群星不回答它。

9、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置。

10、God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.

上帝喜愛人間的燈光甚於他自己的大星。