實用英語情景對話:問路
大家好,我三月去了趟紐約,然而我的目的地是距離紐約不遠的小城。首先,我木有駕照租車;其次,我對紐約一點都不熟,上一次去是跟同學一起!最重要的是,我是個大路痴,全憑開了國際漫遊的手機導航,然並卵那個網超級慢,啥都搜不出來。。。當時去機場飛阿爾巴尼很麻煩,我選擇了坐火車!下面就讓我跟大家分享一下,我這樣的大路痴怎麼樣拿著一個手機一人遊走的!
Hello Everyone! This is 豆子. I flew to New York in March, 20xx. I had to take a train to a small city, Albany, which is not far away from New York. Actually it was my second time to visit New York. I took subway from Brooklyn to Manhattan; then, I need to go to Penn Station to take the tain. Today, I am sharing some key words and phrases about how to get direction to some places.
Jessica: Excuse me sir, would you like to tell me the way to the Penn Station?
不敢隨便問人,看見了警察大叔,趕緊問路,要去這個火車站!
Police: Penn Station? Ok, Just go down this street and turn left at the third corner. You will see the station is at the end of that street.
直走,第三個路口左拐,一直走到頭就看見車站啦!
Jessica: Sorry, would you like to say it again? I didn’t catch it. Thanks.
繞暈了,您能再說一下麼?沒記住。
Police: No problem. Go down this street and turn left at the third corner. The station is at the end of that street.
可以!又說了一遍!(可耐心了大叔)
Jessica: Got it! Thanks. Have a good day.明白了,謝謝!祝您今天愉快!
Police: You too!
愉快!
發現又找不到路了,看到一家星巴克,想起了可以用星巴克的wi-fi!!!趕緊進!
S: Next one, please!
下一個!
Jessica: Hi! May I have a cup of jasmine green tea?
你好!我要一杯茉莉花茶!(不買喝的,不好意思問wifi。。。)
S: Sure, what size?
多大的?
Jessica: Tall one!
小杯!(星巴克的尺寸有自己特定的名稱,最小的叫tall!)
S: Ok, may I have your name please?
好的,您的名字!
Jessica: Jessica, thanks.
我隨便寫個英文名,你們不要當真!
S: 5 dollars, and wait over there. Have a nice day.
五美金,站那邊等一下!(我隨便寫的錢數!)
Jessica: Oh, may I get the Wi-Fi password?
我能有這裡的wifi上網密碼麼?
S: Sure, it is on the back of your receipt.
在您的收據背面。(這個是我臨時加的,我忘了當時在哪裡了)
Jessica: Ok. May I also get the password for the bathroom?
好的,我能問下你們的洗手間密碼麼?
S: Sure, Let me write it for you.
好的,我給你寫!(這個我記得太清楚了,這家星巴克的衛生間需要輸密碼才能進!)
有網查地圖,發現距離車站不遠了,捧著熱茶終於找到火車站!感動ing!要買票!
Jessica: Hi, I need to buy a ticket to Albany. Where can I buy the ticket?
又問警察大叔,要去阿爾巴尼,在哪買票啊?
Police: Sale windows are over there! You just tell the officer where you are going to.售票視窗在那,你就跟售票的說你去哪!
Jessica: Thanks.
謝謝!
Police: You are welcome.
不客氣。
Jessica: Hi, I would like to buy a train ticket to Albany.
我要買火車票去阿爾巴尼。
S: Ok, let me check. We have the next train to Albany at 2:00 pm, is that ok?
我查查!最近的一趟火車是下午兩點,成麼?
Jessica: Yes, that is ok.
成!
S: 30 dollars, may I see your ID please?
交錢,給我看你的證件。
Jessica: Sure!
給錢,同時乖乖拿護照!
S: Ok, here is your ticket.
人看了一下,把票給了我。
Jessica: Thanks! Is anyone going to give me a notice to take the train?
謝謝!到時候有人通知坐車麼?
S: Yes, the notice will be announced 20 minutes in advance.
有的,提前二十分鐘通知。
Jessica: Great! Thanks.
太棒了,謝謝!
S:No problem!
沒事!
公眾號:跟著豆子學口語
相關文章
-
實用英語口語問路情景對話
早上好,各位!昨天我們說了說我在紐約的各種問路。今天,要跟大家分享一下旅行中訂出租車和其他的實用對話。Good moing!We talked about my trip in New York yesterday. Today, I would like to share some tips about -
關於問路的英語情景對話演講稿
A Pam, where's the closest ATM?帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?B It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?不遠,你看到那邊的那個黃色建築了嗎?A The big one or the small one?大的還 -
實用英語情景對話:去醫院探望朋友
大家好,我是豆子!新年快樂!今天我寫了關於去醫院探望朋友的對話,讓我們一起來看看吧!A: Hey Linda, have you got better right now?你好點了木有?B: Hi Lily, thanks for coming to see me. The doctor said I can lea -
簡單英語情景對話:相互問候
Hello,大家好!我是豆子,今天跟大家分享簡單的跟歪果仁禮貌開啟尬聊!難道大家只會說 how are you? Fine,thank you. And you? 嗯不是的。。。。How are you?是很常見的問候語,即你好嗎?我們以前學的How do you do?好像不怎 -
圖書館英語情景對話實用用語
你好,我親愛的朋友們!我是豆子。你是如何度過假期嗎?希望你鍋得很好!今天,我想和大家分享一些關於圖書館的關鍵詞和短語!Hello, my dear friends! This is 豆子。How are you doing during holidays?Hopefully you are -
常用實用英語情景對話:Lunch Meeting 午餐會
大家好,今天豆子為大家寫了兩個對話關於公司的午餐會,外企的午餐會是比較流行的,並不是正式場合。同事坐在一起邊吃飯邊討論最近正在做什麼專案,一起來看看吧。Hello Everyone! This is 豆子y, I drafted two conversatio -
美國簽證面談實用英語情景對話
最近才發現豆子這些年來個人已經簽過五次美國簽證!!!2次F1(學生簽證),2次中信銀行遞籤(學生簽證),1次旅遊簽證面籤。今天就想跟大家分享一下美國簽證的面談經驗,以及我根據我以前的面談經歷準備的實用小對話(僅供參考!) -
實用英語場景對話:租房子
總結是在一段時間內對學習和工作生活等表現加以總結和概括的一種書面材料,它有助於我們尋找工作和事物發展的規律,從而掌握並運用這些規律,不如立即行動起來寫一份總結吧。那麼總結要注意有什麼內容呢?下面是小編為大家收 -
鄰居相互問候英語情景對話
大家好,我親愛的朋友們。今天想跟大家分享詞和句子可以跟你的新鄰居打招呼和聊天,讓我們一起來看看豆子今天寫的小對話吧!Hi,my dear friends. Today, I would like to share some key words and sentences that would h -
日常實用英語對話:傳送聚會路線
大家好,我是豆子!今天我寫了關於傳送聚會路線的對話,讓我們一起來看看吧!Hello, my dear friends! How are you doing today? Today, I drafted a short conversation about sending directions to the party.Andrew: H