優美的英語詩歌朗誦(精選6篇)
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇1
西麗婭之歌
Drink to me only with thine eyes
用你的眼神來同我乾杯
And I will pledge with mine
我也用我的來為你祝酒
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
要麼就只在杯中留下一個吻
And I'll not look for wine
我將不再把美酒追尋
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
那種渴望從我的靈魂升起
Doth ask a drink divine
渴望著啜飲這神聖的一杯
But might I of Jove's Nectar sup
縱然給我天神的玉液瓊漿
I would not change for thine
要換取你的一滴我也不肯
I sent thee late a rosy wreath
我曾贈你玫瑰花環
Not so much honoring thee
不是為把我的敬意達傳
As giving it a hope, that there
只求它把希望承載
It could not withered be
但願它永不枯敗
But thou there on did'st only breathe
你對它輕吐芳息
And sent'st it back to me
後又將它歸還
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear
從此它便蓬勃,芳香
Not of itself. but thee
但我確信,是你令它這般卓越絕然
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇2
吸引我的眼睛
The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise
那眼睛吸引我發出熱情的讚美,
The arms and hands and feat and countenance
還有柔臂、纖手、鮮活的面龐,
Which made me a stranger in my own romance
浪漫的激情曾使我完全變了樣,
And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;
遠離了人群的喧鬧,獨自沉醉;
The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays
閃閃發光的金色捲髮在飄飛,
Flashing from a smiling angel's glance
那是微笑的天使灑下的目光,
Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
世界舞蹈著,歡快地進入天堂,
Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
而今一切都冷卻了,化為塵灰。
And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
我活著,自怨自艾,悲哀抑鬱'
Left here without the light I loved so much,
曾經熱愛的生活暗淡無光,
In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt
像航船失控,經歷著狂風暴雨。
No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
再沒有情歌讓我放聲高唱,
My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
往日的才情已經枯竭遠去,
And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
我撫琴吟詠卻聽到淚水流淌
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇3
讓真情托起夢的希翼
With you I chant how seas become e'erglades
與你一起謳歌滄海變桑田
In the days when flowers bloom
花開的日子裡
I miss you
我想念你
Consigning my dream to the morning with pearled dew
把夢寄託給清晨的露滴
Neath the moon that gives faint light
朦朧的月色下
I miss you
我思念你
Dancing my love in the dream of butterfly hue
把愛翩翩在蝴蝶的夢裡
In the rain that patters down
綿綿的細雨中
I wait for you
我等候你
Letting the fountain of love in the drizzle spew
任縷縷情思在細雨中飄逸
With the moon that waxes round
圓圓的月光下
I cling to you
我依戀你
Letting my deep love raise our hope of dream e'er new
讓款款深情托起夢的希翼
A glance from this world to the former life
前世今生的回眸
You are my only, oh only you
你是我的唯一
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇4
The same leaves over and over again!
They fall from giving shade above
To make one texture of faded brown
And fit the earth like a leather glove.
同樣的葉子,一回又一回!
從投下樹陰的高處飄落,
堆積成枯褐的紋理,
彷彿給大地戴上了皮手套。
Before the leaves can mount again
To fill the trees with another shade,
They must go down past things coming up.
They must go down into the dark decayed.
葉子再次爬上高枝
為大樹添上另一重樹陰之前,
它們必須墜落,與向上的一切擦肩。
它們必須墜落,進入黑暗,腐化。
They must be pierced by flowers and put
Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.
However it is in some other world
I know that this is the way in ours.
它們必然為花朵所穿透,
躺在迎風招展的花朵腳下。
而在另一生境,
我知道,這也是我們的歷程。
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇5
I Learn To Be strong 我學會堅強
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之語穿過我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
告訴我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
卻不願去相信的一番話。
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
當真言終於被道出,並展現於我面前,使我不得不現實地面對時,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.
我問自己為什麼我會愛得如此深切,而那愛情卻從未走向我。
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
我坦然告白埋藏於心中已久的那份情感,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
但在他溫柔的宛然拒絕聲中,
I realize I have to be strong.
我認識到我必須堅強。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
當眼淚欲奪眶而出時,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
我感覺到我的心在沉靜中慢慢熄滅。
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
這時,一個堅強的聲音伴隨著我理智的思考再現,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
我可能已經找到我對自己的信心。
Love hurts . . .
愛情痛心…
That's what they all say,
人們都這樣說,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
但是當所有這些傷與痛消卻之時,我要再次去愛。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
於是我坐下來,思考著所有這一切能帶來的影響,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
我驟然發現原來自己並沒有失去任何重要的東西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
相反,我從中收穫了經驗和智慧,
I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
我已經明白:生活中沒有任何事情比自身的快樂更重要。
No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
不論你是誰,身在何處,我希望我們每個人都在學著更堅強。
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇6
Life is A Journey 人生如旅
From the hell to the heaven,
There's no straight way to walk.
Sometimes up, sometimes down.
Hope creates a heaven for us,
Despair makes a hell for us.
地獄天堂路遙遙,
理想捷徑無處尋。
起起落落前行路,
一線希望造天堂,
千般絕望墜地獄。
Some choices are waiting for me,
Which one on earth is better?
No God in the world can help me,
Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,
Different choice makes different future.
前行歧路須選擇,
究竟哪條會更好?
絕無上帝可依憑,
自由別名乃選擇,
不同抉擇造異境。
It's stupid to put eyes on others.
I have to make up my own mind,
Going my way to the destination.
盲隨他人不明智,
吾須定奪前行路,
不達目標誓不休。
Facing success or failure,
It's no need to care too much.
Only if I've tried my best,
It’s enough for my simple life.
縱然面對成與敗,
謹記無須太在意。
只要吾已竭全力,
淡然此生無所繫。
相關文章
-
優美英文朗誦詩歌
古時候,古代資訊科技不發達,所以人們從這一個地區到那一個地區傳遞資訊都非常不方便,於是他們將寫好的詩編成歌,而詩歌就從人們的口中傳遞。詩歌起源於上古的社會生活,因勞動生產、兩性相戀、原始宗教等而產生的一種有韻律 -
優美朗誦詩歌
中國是詩歌的王國,從遠古至近代詩歌不知其幾千萬萬,因種種原因失傳了的除外,儲存下來的仍可說是浩如煙海。詩歌也和其他任何事物一樣,有一個萌牙、產生、發展變化的過程。下面本站小編整理了優美朗誦詩歌,供你閱讀參考。優 -
優美詩歌朗誦
詩和樂象一對孿生的妹妹,從誕生之日起就緊密地結合在一起。詩,不僅作為書面文字呈諸人的視覺,還作為吟誦或歌唱的材料訴諸人的聽覺。下面本站小編整理了優美詩歌朗誦 2-3分鐘,供你閱讀參考。優美詩歌朗誦 2-3分鐘篇01《與 -
英文優美朗誦詩歌3篇
優美的英文詩歌的文學特徵是一種資源、修養、感受。教學方法有四種,分別是朗讀法、對比法、想想法、移情法。優美的英文詩歌必須反覆吟唱,方可咀嚼詩歌旋律、節奏、韻律所營造的音樂美下面本站小編整理了英文優美朗誦詩 -
優美的英文詩歌朗誦稿3篇
熟能成誦,既然已能成誦,那基本上能背下來了,隨著孩子誦讀的詩詞越來越多,他積累的詩詞也越來越多,與此同時孩子的記憶力在提高,擁有超強的記憶力對孩子的今後的學習將起到推波助瀾的作用。下面本站小編整理了優美的英文詩歌 -
優美的詩歌朗誦長篇
從原則上講,雍正只有一位皇后,而很多史書卻記載雍正有二個皇后,這是什麼原因?一般意義上說,雍正是先後有兩位皇后,那拉氏和鈕祜祿氏。第一位皇后是雍正元年,他自己冊封自己的嫡福晉那拉氏為皇后,這是歷史上大家公認的雍正朝皇 -
優美的詩歌朗誦(精選15篇)
優美的詩歌朗誦 篇1多情的牧羊人費爾南多·佩索阿I當我擁有你的時候我愛這自然就像平和的僧侶愛著基督……如今,我愛這自然就像平和的僧侶愛著聖母,虔誠,自我,一如既往,而更親密更感人肺腑。當我與你走 -
優美的朗誦詩歌(精選15篇)
優美的朗誦詩歌 篇1愛情會多久愛和被愛的時間有會久?是一生,是一瞬。出於你的多情,你的方式,愛你的人或多,或少。至少被愛過。某天,你我,一見鍾情。某天,你我一笑而過。出於你的美,時間再無一人可取代之。在我心裡,是一輩子。 -
優美的朗誦詩歌(精選20篇)
成長的悲傷在於有一天你會成為你曾經厭惡的人。下面是小編為大家收集的生活傷感句子49條,歡迎大家前來欣賞。1、風決定了蒲公英的方向,你決定了我的悲傷。2、我很驕傲,驕傲讓我允許你的離開,不哭泣。3、少年低屈服懦弱人 -
優美的英語詩朗誦(精選3篇)
優美的英語詩朗誦 篇1西風頌O wild West Wind, thou breath of Autumn's being,Thou, from whose unseen presence the leaves deadAre driven, like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing,Yellow, and black, and p