網站首頁 工作範例 辦公範例 個人範例 黨團範例 簡歷範例 學生範例 其他範例 專題範例

英國新首相就職演說稿

欄目: 就職演講稿 / 釋出於: / 人氣:1.31W

英國是老牌的資本主義國家,那麼你對關於英國首相就職說了些什麼內容有興趣嗎?下面就由本站小編為你帶來英國新首相就職演說稿,希望你喜歡。

英國新首相就職演說稿
英國新首相特蕾莎梅就職演說稿

我剛去過白金漢宮,女王陛下要我組建新政府,我接受了。

我沿戴維·卡梅倫的足跡前行,他是一位偉大、現代的首相。在卡梅倫的領導下,政府穩定了經濟,降低了財政赤字,幫助比以往更多的人找到工作

但戴維真正的遺產並非搞經濟,而是社會公正。他認可同性婚姻,讓低收入人群徹底免交所得稅。

卡梅倫領導了一國政府,我將本著這種精神執政。不是所有人都清楚,我所在的黨的全稱是保守和統一黨。統一一詞對我而言至關重要。這表明我相信統一,這是英格蘭、蘇格蘭、威爾士和北愛爾蘭之間十分珍貴的結合。

可它還意味著同樣重要的東西,它意味著我們不僅相信聯合王國的統一,還相信所有公民的統一,每個人,不論我們是誰,我們從哪裡來。

那意味著要反對迫切的不公正。如果你出身貧窮,就比其他人少活九年;如果你是黑人,相比於白人會受到司法體系更嚴厲的懲罰。

如果你是白人工人階級的男孩,在英國上大學的機會最低。如果你上國立學校,相比接受私立教育的人獲得頂尖工作的機會要少。

如果你是一個婦女,你賺的比男人少。如果你有精神疾病,會缺少幫助。如果你是年輕人,會比前人更難擁有自己的住房。

可讓英國成為為所有人服務這一使命不僅意味著應對這些不公。

如果你來自普通工人階級家庭,生活比政府裡許多人知道的更艱難。你有工作,可往往並不穩定。

你有房子,可擔心付不起月供。你還能湊合活,卻擔心生活費增加,沒法把孩子送進好學校。

如果你來自這些家庭,如果你也湊合活著,我想要直接和你說:我知道你起早貪黑,我知道你竭盡全力,我知道生活有時是一種掙扎。我領導的政府不會被一小撮特權群體的利益驅使,而會因你的利益而奔走。

我們將盡一切所能讓你更好掌控自己的生活。我們做重大決定時,我們想的不是那些有權之人,而是你們。我們通過新法時,我們不聽那些有勢之人,而是你們。當收稅時,我們不會優先考慮那些有錢之人,而是你們。當提供機會時,我們不會只給予那些少數幸運之人。

我們將盡一切所能幫助所有人,不論你背景如何,都讓你能發揮所長。

我們經歷著國家歷史上一個重要時刻。公投後我們面臨著國家重大變革的時代。我知道因為我們是大不列顛,我們將迎接挑戰。

我們離開了歐盟,我們會在世界上打造一個勇敢、積極的新角色。我們要讓英國成為不為少數特權階級服務的國家,一個為每個人服務的國家。

這是我領導政府的使命,我們一起努力,就會建成一個更美好的英國。

英國新首相特蕾莎梅就職演說稿中英版

I have just been to Buckingham Palace where Her Majesty the Queen has asked me to form a new government, and I accepted.

我剛去過白金漢宮,女王陛下要我組建新政府,我接受了。

In David Cameron, I follow in the footsteps of a great, modern prime minister. Under David's leadership, the government stabilized the economy, reduced the budget deficit, and helped more people into work than ever before.

我沿戴維·卡梅倫的足跡前行,他是一位偉大、現代的首相。在卡梅倫的領導下,政府穩定了經濟,降低了財政赤字,幫助比以往更多的人找到工作。

But David's true legacy is not about the economy, but about social justice. From the introduction of same-sex marriage, to taking people on low wages out of income tax altogether.

但戴維真正的遺產並非搞經濟,而是社會公正。他認可同性婚姻,讓低收入人群徹底免交所得稅。

David Cameron has led a one nation government and it is in that spirit that I also plan to lead. Because not everybody knows this, but the full title of my party is the Conservative and Unionist Party. And that word Unionist is very important to me. It means we believe in the Union. That precious, precious bond betweenEngland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

卡梅倫領導了一國政府,我將本著這種精神執政。不是所有人都清楚,我所在的黨的全稱是保守和統一黨。統一一詞對我而言至關重要。這表明我相信統一,這是英格蘭、蘇格蘭、威爾士和北愛爾蘭之間十分珍貴的結合。

But it means something else that is just as important. It means that we believe in a Union not just of the nations of the United Kingdom, but between all of our citizens. Every one of us, whoever we are and wherever we are from.

可它還意味著同樣重要的東西,它意味著我們不僅相信聯合王國的統一,還相信所有公民的統一,每個人,不論我們是誰,我們從哪裡來。

That means fighting against the burning injustice that if you are born poor, you will die on average nine years earlier than others. If you're black, you're treated more harshly by the criminal justice system than if you are white.

那意味著要反對迫切的不公正。如果你出身貧窮,就比其他人少活九年;如果你是黑人,相比於白人會受到司法體系更嚴厲的懲罰。

If you're a white, working-class boy, you're less likely than anyone else in Britain to go to university. If you're at a state school, you're less likely to reach the top professions than if you were educated privately.

如果你是白人工人階級的男孩,在英國上大學的機會最低。如果你上國立學校,相比接受私立教育的人獲得頂尖工作的機會要少。

If you are a woman, you will earn less than a man. If you suffer from mental health problems, there's not enough help to hand. If you're young, you'll find it harder than ever before to own your own home.

如果你是一個婦女,你賺的比男人少。如果你有精神疾病,會缺少幫助。如果你是年輕人,會比前人更難擁有自己的住房。

But the mission to make Britain a country that works for everyone means more than just fighting these injustices.

可讓英國成為為所有人服務這一使命不僅意味著應對這些不公。

If you're from an ordinary working-class family, life is much harder than many people in Westminster realize. You have the job, but you don't always have the job security.

如果你來自普通工人階級家庭,生活比政府裡許多人知道的更艱難。你有工作,可往往並不穩定。

You have your own home, but you worry about paying the mortgage. You can just about manage, but you worry about the cost of living and getting your kids into a good school.

你有房子,可擔心付不起月供。你還能湊合活,卻擔心生活費增加,沒法把孩子送進好學校。

If you're one of those families. If you're just managing.I want to address you directly. I know you're working around the clock, I know you're doing your best, and I know that sometimes, life can be a struggle. The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of a privileged few, but by yours.

如果你來自這些家庭,如果你也湊合活著,我想要直接和你說:我知道你起早貪黑,我知道你竭盡全力,我知道生活有時是一種掙扎。我領導的政府不會被一小撮特權群體的利益驅使,而會因你的利益而奔走。

We will do everything we can to give you more control over your lives. When we take the big calls, we'll think not of the powerful but you. When we pass new laws, we'll listen not to the mighty, but you. When it comes to taxes we'll prioritize not the wealthy, but you. When it comes to opportunity, we won't entrench the advantages of the fortunate few.

我們將盡一切所能讓你更好掌控自己的生活。我們做重大決定時,我們想的不是那些有權之人,而是你們。我們通過新法時,我們不聽那些有勢之人,而是你們。當收稅時,我們不會優先考慮那些有錢之人,而是你們。當提供機會時,我們不會只給予那些少數幸運之人。

We will do everything we can to help anybody, whatever your background, to go as far as your talents will take you.

我們將盡一切所能幫助所有人,不論你背景如何,都讓你能發揮所長。

We are living through an important moment in our country's history. Following the referendum we face a time of great national change. And I know because we're Great Britain, we will rise to the challenge.

我們經歷著國家歷史上一個重要時刻。公投後我們面臨著國家重大變革的時代。我知道因為我們是大不列顛,我們將迎接挑戰。

As we leave the European Union, we will forge a bold, new positive role for ourselves in the world. And we will make Britain a country that works not for a privileged few, but for every one of us.

我們離開了歐盟,我們會在世界上打造一個勇敢、積極的新角色。我們要讓英國成為不為少數特權階級服務的國家,一個為每個人服務的國家。

That will be the mission of the government I lead, and together, we will build a better Britain.

這是我領導政府的使命,我們一起努力,就會建成一個更美好的英國。

英國首相卡梅倫辭職演說稿

大家早上好

Good morning everyone,

英國剛剛舉行了一場規模巨大的民主活動

the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

也許是英國曆史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.

來自英格蘭 蘇格蘭 威爾士 北愛爾蘭

Over 33 million people from England,

和直布羅陀 超過3300萬的人民 行使了發言權

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

應該是感到自豪的是 我們信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

這些島嶼上人民 做出重大決策

we trust the people for these big decisions.

英國不僅擁有一個議會民主制

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

而且 有關英國如何治理的問題

but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

有的時候 就需要問問人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

這就是我們所做的

and that is what we have done.

英國人民已經投票決定離開歐盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他們的意願 必須得到尊重

and their will must be respected.

我想感謝所有為留歐派奔走的人

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument,

包括所有拋棄黨派分歧的人

including all those who put aside party differences

他們支援自己堅信的 對有利於國家的觀點

to speak in what they believe was the national interest

同時 讓我向所有脫歐派人士的

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign

努力和激情表示祝賀

for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

英國人民的意志 必須服從

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

這並不是一個可以掉以輕心的決定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

原因不只是各種組織

not least because so many things were said

對其重要性 曾做出的那些解釋

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

所以 不能對結果 有任何的懷疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.

全球各地的人們 都看到了英國做出的選擇

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

我想向市場和投資者保證

I would reassure those markets and investors

英國的經濟基本面是強勁的

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

對於住在歐盟各國的英國人

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

以及住在英國的歐盟公民

and European citizens living here

我向你們保證 你們的狀況不會立即發生改變

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

在出行方面 暫時不會發生變化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

貨物依然可以流通 服務依舊能夠交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

現在 我們必須做好與歐盟談判的準備

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

這需要蘇格蘭和

This will need to involve the full engagement of

北愛爾蘭政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

確保 捍衛 並增進

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

英國國內各方的利益

are protected and advanced.

但是 我認為 一段穩定的時期

but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

和新的領導人 才符合國家利益

and then the new leadership required.

今天 沒有必要說明確切的時間表

There is no need for a precise timetable today

但在我看來 目標應是 在十月的保守黨會議上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place

選出一個適當的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

保證穩定 將是重要的

Delivering stability will be important

未來三個月 我將繼續出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

還有我的內閣也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.

內閣將在星期一開會

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

英格蘭銀行行長 正在準備做出一個宣告

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

建議英國央行和財政部 採取安撫金融市場的行動

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

我們還將繼續推進重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

這些議程 是在女王的議會講話上設定的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

我今天早上向女王陛下彙報

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下說明 我將採取的步驟

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

而與歐盟的談判

A negotiation with the European Union

將需要一個新的首相的領導

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我認為 應該由一位新首相來決定

and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英國應該何時引用《里斯本條約》第50條

about when to trigger Article 50

並開始離開歐盟的正式法定程式

and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

下週 我將參加歐洲理事會的會議

I will attend the European Council next week

解釋英國人已經作出的決定 和我自己的決定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

英國人民已經做出了選擇

The British people have made a choice,

這不僅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected

而且 那些爭論中輸掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument

包括我自己 也應該幫助脫歐成功

- myself included - should help to make it work.

英國是一個特殊的國家 我們這麼多優點

Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

採用議會民主制 通過和平的辯論

– a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

解決關於我們未來的重大問題

about our future through peaceful debate,

英國是一個貿易大國 有著科學和藝術

a great trading nation with our science and arts,

有技術 和也有創造力 享譽世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

雖然英國並不完美 但我相信英國能成為

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一個多種族多信仰的民主榜樣

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

人們可以來 做出貢獻

where people can come and make a contribution

並上升到他們的才華允許的最高點

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

雖然 離開歐洲不是我推薦的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我是第一個來讚美 英國難以置信的優勢

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

我以前說過 英國可以在歐盟以外生存下來

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事實上 我們能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.

現在已決定離開

Now the decision has been made to leave,

我們需要找到最佳的辦法

we need to find the best way

我會盡我所能 來提供幫助

and I will do everything I can to help.

我熱愛這個國家 為國家服務 我感到榮幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我會盡我所能 在未來幫助這個偉大的國家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

非常感謝

Thank you very much.